Yoga is an ancient philosophical doctrine that came to us from India, a special sermon value system, to achieve a state of a people and the mental increase. Enlightenment may be due to the strengthening of the body and mind with the help of the mental and physical practices.
Today, only a few people in the philosophical direction of the apprenticeship rises, many will take only a System of physical exercises called. However, Yoga can help you recognize the ways your body time to break away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and deep into yourself to have a look. While working on your body, the breathing, the person trained endurance, concentration, resistant to Stress, and gradually comes to a change of consciousness and lifestyle.
Indications and contraindications for activities
Get rid of the extra pounds safely a positive effect on the health. Yoga not only helps reduce weight, but also with many complaints. Such classes are useful:
- if you have problems with the spine;
- Fluctuations in the blood pressure;
- Digestive problems;
- Diseases of the urogenital area;
- the nervous tension, against the background of constant Stress, including insomnia and chronic fatigue.
From tuition costs, to avoid:
- in diseases of the Psyche;
- organic heart disease, including truck, tachycardia, atrial fibrillation, aortic aneurysm, muscular dystrophy infarction;
- Diseases of the blood;
- Traumatic Brain Injury;
- oncological diseases.
You need to temporarily of Yoga:
- in the case of the intake of medicines in large quantities;
- Aggravation of all chronic diseases;
- after the surgery;
- abnormally high or low body temperature;
- Passage of the course of the Massage;
- after the Sauna (to the pursuits you can for at least 8 hours);
- on a full stomach.
What types of Yoga are there and what you choose for weight loss for beginners?
The most important question that plagues beginners who have decided on Yoga, which direction to choose? Really, there are many Yoga styles, and your choice depends on what goals you want to achieve.
To lose if the main goal is the reduction of the weight, the effect of Bikram Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga, although, on the whole, the weight at the end of all kinds of help.
- Bikram Yoga (still commonly referred to as "Hot" Yoga) is a variant of Hatha Yoga and to help a 26-dynamic Asanas and 2 breathing exercises that you must perform well in a warm room with high humidity. Such training can burn up to 700 calories per session. The disadvantage of the necessary requirements, so that Bikram Yoga is not practiced everywhere, is that not all schools can create.
- Ashtanga Yoga is a hard dynamic practice, the "dry" muscles. For a session, you can spend up to 600 calories. This type of Yoga involves the passage of the path, consisting of eight stages. Every next level surpasses the previous in its complexity. Asanas combined with breathing practice (Pranayama), and repetitive movements, associated with breathing (Vinyasas).
- Hatha Yoga is the first stage of Raja Yoga, your purpose is in the physical preparation of the body for Meditation, with the help of complex physical and mental practices that harden the body and spirit. It is a complex of static Asanas, with deep, all the muscles work and speed up the metabolism.
- Power-or Power-Yoga. in America in the mid-90s It is based on the exercises of Ashtanga Yoga, but the Asanas are performed in a strict sequence. Fitness-Power Yoga workout endurance and give pretty quick results. In the initial phase are used in static exercises of Hatha Yoga, good muscles of the legs, arms, back, and thighs, muscle developed imbalances leveled. On the advanced level, when students are already fully own your body, begin the dynamic exercises.
- Kundalini Yoga is a synthesis of static, dynamic, breathing exercises, meditations, and Mantras. The totality of all of these practices can awaken the Kundalini energy, the "slumbering" at the base of the spine, and lift gradually over the energetic channels up to the highest Chakra (Sahasrara.
- Yoga for the fingers or Mudras is based on the fact that on the palms and fingers of the acupuncture are the points with various organs. Regularly impact on these points helps to cope with Stress, improve the eyesight, the hearing, accelerate the metabolism, alleviate many ailments, as well as to support the General tone of the body.
- Yoga in hammocks, ideal for people for whom the traditional exercises caused the difficulty for a number of reasons, for example, in the case of problems with joints or diseases of the spine. These exercises are useful to overweight people and women after the birth. Classes occur in a special hammock, consisting of linen, with additional handles and ropes for fastening. The inner mounting carabiners attached to the ceiling and in the summer you can air it to attach it to a tree or street horizontali bar, to the fresh.
Practice aim to work with the consciousness, you will develop the ability to observe your thoughts, emotions, sensations, to understand themselves better
To do what time of day is better and what is the optimal duration of the employment
Indian Yoga, start your practice in the morning at sunrise, and it is not a coincidence. Morning Yoga will help Wake up and energize for the whole day. The morning hours are considered the best in Yoga. Unfortunately, not all are in the morning there is time for a full-fledged profession. Not bad for 20-30 minutes for the morning Asanas enough, in order to promote the circulation of the blood, start the metabolism, warming up the joints and muscles, prepare the whole body before the trading day.
Approach to the selection of exercises for the warm-up, especially the newcomers, must be reasonable — in the morning, higher the risk of injury. For tomorrow-complex is better suited to relaxing stretching exercises, for which there is not required a big effort, for example, the attitude of a cat or butterfly. Power and dynamic loads is better left to the evening training sessions.
The optimal duration of a session of Yoga — from one and a half to two and a half hours, depending on Fitness Level. The duration of the training time should be gradually built up. Must engage regularly, at least 3-4 times per week. Daily activities in the first time, do not exhaust themselves in the value — body, especially untrained, days of rest needed.
Those who do not fall asleep for a long time, and in the morning feeling overwhelmed, you should go to the attention on a series of exercises before sleeping. To avoid problems with falling asleep, the room must ventilate on the eve and the last meal should be 3 hours before bedtime.
Start complex may Sirshasana with exercises (On the head), but to do this you need prepare: to relax lying on your back, first, then slowly inhale and exhale, imagine how the air escapes from all parts of the body. Now you can try yourself on the wall and Stand on the head, hold in this Position for as long as possible, ideally up to 3 minutes.
Well-suited before bedtime and exercise Viparitakarani mudra is similar to all of the well known "birch -": from the prone position on the back need to tear your feet off the floor, you should be the elbow against the ground, his hands in the lower back. In this Position for 2 minutes.
Yoga for weight loss at home
Yoga's better to start with the instructor. But if you have no time to visit the gym, you can are engaged and at home with the help of Video Tutorials from experienced experts. We consider a few simple exercises for beginners, by the well-problem areas worked out and the extra pounds disappear.
Get rid of fat on the belly and flanks
Prior to the execution of the Asanas to warm up is always necessary. For this purpose, suitable, leaning forward and to the side, turning the housing left and right rotation of the hips. Now you can use the static Asanas.
- You just take and you stretch your legs in front of you, by a combination thereof. Body with the legs should form a right angle.
- Then the housing decline must lift to 45 degrees, and the elongated legs to keep so in the right angle.
- The hands are moving forward, in order to support the Balance of the body.
- Hold in this Position for 10 seconds.
- Return to the starting position.
During the execution of this exercise the body and legs should form a right angle
- Starting position-standing: far point of the legs and stretch the back.
- The kneecaps pull up to the top, tighten the muscles of the legs.
- She took a deep breath, at the same time, the arms pull upwards and clasp the elbows.
- Tilt the housing to the bottom to get with the front legs, the hands must touch the ground. Tighten your abdominal muscles.
- Stay in this Position for a count of ten.
- Return to the starting position.
Repeat the exercise 5 times.
The housing to press on the feet as close as possible
- Sitting on the floor, straight legs stretched out in front of him.
- Cross your fingers and put them on the back of the neck.
- On the exhale, housing decline, and snap the legs from the ground to 40 degrees.
- You stay in this Position for 10 seconds and return to the starting position.
AORDER repeat 5 times.
The tension of the abdominal muscles helps to keep the balance
Exercise to relax, they complete the complex.
- Lie on your back, legs and arms stretch to the side.
- Relax the muscles of the whole body. Stay in this Position for 20 minutes.
In carrying out this exercise, you need to try to get away from all thoughts, to ensure that every muscle was relaxed
Thighs and buttocks study
A few simple exercises can help significantly improve the shape of the legs and buttocks tighten.
"The flying eagle"
- The feet shoulder-width apart, right foot forward, hands on the belt.
- Low Crouch.
- Increase dramatically, as if you push the body upwards, at the same time bend the right knee, to bend the hands a little in the elbow, while the right back and left forward.
- Hold in this Position for up to 10 seconds.
- Deep cower.
Repeat the exercise 10 times, change legs.
In order to keep the balance, you have to strain your abdominal muscles
- Sit down on the floor, put the feet in front of you, bend at the knees, the feet sit on the floor, hands on the belt position.
- The legs lift, they formed together with the body of a 45-degree angle, hands to breed in Hand.
- The angle between legs and torso, take both hands to the right, and the legs to the left.
- Then touch, without the bottom of the feet, the legs to the right, and the hands rotate over the head to the left.
Run 10 Cycles.
- You go on all fours, keeping a straight back.
- The left leg bend at the knee, the heel was on a level with the buttocks.
- The right leg slowly to stretch and pull back.
- Hold in this Position for up to 10 seconds.
- Return to the starting position.
- Repeat the same leg exchange.
Run 10 Cycles.
During the exercise, it is important to behind the back, you remained all the time just
Beautiful hands and healthy back
Look young and confident, a beautiful posture always helps. It is an indicator of the health of the back. A beautiful posture is possible at any age and is doing a few simple Asanas to help.
Attitude of the child
- Embark on the knee, the toes, the knees and spreads to the width of the shoulders.
- Tilt the upper body by placing it between the knees, at the same time he sat on the heels.
- The hands shoulder apart width, pressed from the elbow to the palms of the hands firmly on the ground and extend as far as possible.
- With the forehead touching the ground.
- Without the buttocks from the heels, slowly, the side parts of the fuselage.
- The breathing is shallow.
Hold in this Position for 1-2 minutes.
When performing exercises, you must feel like the hands and the buttocks extend in opposite directions
The attitude of the dogs head down
- Previous asana is the original Position.
- On the inhale, lift your pelvis up, straighten the knee.
- The weight of the body transferred to the legs, which do not scrape off the heels from the floor.
- Thigh stretch, pull the knee caps.
- The back and the hands form a uniform line.
- The head and neck should be relaxed.
- The breath must be free.
Stay in this Position for 1 Minute.
To help exercise, with pain in tension in the sciatic nerve
- Lying on the belly, pull the stretched arms forward, forehead against the ground, and the legs connect.
- On the inhale mentally lower back drag, back drag to the heels.
- On the exhale, lift the right arm and the left leg.
- On the inhale return to the starting position.
- On the exhale, lift the left arm and the right leg.
- Back to the starting position
Repeat the cycle 3 times.
Now you can rest for a Minute, and then complicate the task.On the belly, connecting the legs, the hands along the body position.On the exhale, lift the legs and arms, and at the same time you pull back.
To facilitate the task, the feet can easily breed.Try, for so long in this Position as long as possible and come back to the starting position.Repeat the exercise 3 times.