There are many different diets that you can use to effectively lose weight and get a lean body. We recommend using a drinking diet as an option to lose those extra pounds quickly. The best time of year is in summer. In the heat you want to eat less, but the liquid is drunk many times more than in winter.
What is a drinking diet?
Humans are 80% water. Of course, this indicator depends primarily on the age of the person. Water consumption is important for everyone without exception. Water has many beneficial properties:
- dissolves almost all substances that get into the body.
- serves as a conduit for all nutrients;
- dissolves salts and removes their excess in the urine;
- maintains the water balance at the cellular level;
- maintains the optimal body temperature by evaporating excess heat.
- dilutes the stool with liquid.
A drinking diet aims to increase fluid intake. This can be achieved by replacing solid foods with liquid foods. The less a person eats and drinks more water, the faster the body cleanses. This allows you to normalize metabolism, remove all harmful substances from the body and improve the condition of the skin. As a result, a person loses weight. His body becomes lighter and leaner.
What is a drinking diet?
According to nutritionists, the drinking diet must be strictly adhered to fluid intake. The diet lasts 30 days. During this time, a person drops from 15 to 18 kg. In addition, the body is completely detoxified and cleansed.
The diet should only be used with the approval of a specialist. The fact is that a monthly liquid diet can not only help cope with obesity and cleanse the body of toxins, but it can also lead to undesirable consequences. Only a doctor can determine the body's ability to withstand such severe stress.
The duration of the diet can be 7 days, 14 days, but the most effective diet is 30 days. For those first time losing weight this way, start with a shorter time. After that it is clear whether a person can withstand.
Keep your diet right
In order not to violate the rules of the drinking diet, you should follow a few principles:
- The composition of the diet should only be filled with nutritious foods. Food should be free from synthetic additives, GMOs, trans fats and even food additives.
- Up to 5 liters of liquid including liquid food components can be consumed per day.
- The volume of liquid in the form of liquid food should not exceed 2 liters.
- In addition to 2 liters of food, you should drink clean water. It should be in the diet of at least 2 liters.
- Do not chew while eating, as this can make you feel very hungry. That is why you need to make the food as fluid as possible.
- Chewing gum is prohibited during a drinking diet.
- The planned amount of food per day is divided into 5 - 6 servings.
- Light exercise should be performed while dieting. You can run or swim in the pool.
- The stool should be normal. If delays occur, you need to drink a laxative or do an enema, otherwise toxins and toxins will poison the body.
- In addition to drinking, you should take vitamin and mineral complexes.
Due to the unbalanced diet, it cannot be maintained for more than 30 days.
What you can drink on a drinking diet
The following list of liquid foods can be consumed with a drinking diet:
- clean drinking water without gas;
- milk products and fermented milk products with a low fat content (not more than 2, 5%);
- Broths based on vegetables, mushrooms, lean meat, poultry, fish, offal;
- fresh juices made from berries and vegetables;
- jelly and fruit drinks made from fresh berries;
- natural teas.
No alcohol during the diet. You can not drink coffee, drink juice from cucumber.
Diet for 7 days
The first day of the weekly diet should consist of dairy products or fermented milk products. It can be kefir, fermented baked milk, sourdough, or natural yogurt with no flavorings.
Soups are allowed on the second day. They should be based on grated ingredients, mashed or creamy. You can make vegetable, low-fat meat, and fish broths. Pasta, potatoes, cheese and dairy products should not be added to soups.
On the third day they drink compotes and freshly squeezed juices. On the fourth day, it is customary to use jelly with no added sugar, on the fifth day they repeat the diet of the third day, adding uzvar on the basis of dried fruits.
On the sixth day, drink 3 liters of jelly made from oats or muesli. And the last day is a drinking day like the first day of the diet. Only at the end of the day should you still use a soft curd casserole.
Diet for 14 days
The 14-day diet corresponds to the weekly liquid diet. The only difference is that the exposure and consumption time of food is only twice as long in liquid form. Accordingly, the effect of such a diet is better.
Help!On the 8th day of the diet, you need to use vitamin and mineral complexes. This makes up for the lack of nutrients and helps the body cope with the stress of the lack of solid foods.
Diet for 30 days
The first week after a monthly diet for weight loss is used to cleanse the body of toxins and toxins. After 20 days, the kidneys and liver are cleaned. At the end of the diet, cleansing takes place at the cellular level.
Sample menu for a 30-day diet:
- Breakfast:220 ml. low-fat yogurt.
- Breakfast before lunch:220 ml. freshly squeezed orange or grapefruit juice.
- Lunch:Vegetable puree soup and a cup of strong natural tea based on green leaves.
- Snack:Kussel based on berries or fruits.
- Dinner:220 ml. low-fat kefir.
With such a long-term diet, supplementary vitamin formulations are essential. In this case, you need to carefully monitor your health and consult a doctor with the slightest discomfort. Experts send you for tests that show what substances the body needs to supplement.
Note!Doctors do not recommend switching to such a long diet yourself. Before doing this, you need to be examined for serious diseases. And while going through the stages of the drinking diet, you need to monitor your well-being and see a specialist.
Nutritionists recommend paying attention to the period of entry and exit from the diet. For three days before starting, you should limit yourself to consuming high-calorie foods, alcohol and fatty meat. You should also stop smoking.
If you are off the diet for 7, 14 or 30 days, the following rules should be followed:
- In the first two days, meals should be made with liquid grain.
- Only liquid meals should be taken with dinner for the first 2 weeks.
- Eggs and omelets based on them can only be introduced from the second week.
- For the first month, you should minimize the intake of salt and sugar in your diet.
- From the second week onwards, fresh salads and grated fruits can be eaten.
- Only after 14 days of withdrawal from the drinking diet can you cook meat dishes and seafood.
Nutritionists also recommend eating one fast day a week on a regular basis. Also, fasting days are recommended for people before they enter the diet. Hunger for several weeks before a long diet provides an opportunity to know the needs of the body. It is also at this stage that it becomes clear whether a person can withstand serious stress and go through a diet course steadfastly and without any health problems.
The following people should not starve to death of liquid food:
- with kidney problems, kidney failure;
- suffers from diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, including ulcers, polyps, gastritis;
- allergic to fresh foods such as fruits and berries.
Some people want to lose weight in the shortest possible time and at the same time not deprive their body of all the necessary elements. An entire weight loss program has been created for these individuals, designed for 7, 14, or 30 days. Each period has its own rules and recommendations. It is better not to resort to a drinking diet without consulting a doctor. It is advisable to undergo a body condition exam beforehand and pass any required tests.